Sunday 7 September 2014

New school year, New start

I'm pretty sure I've said this every school year I have started - "I'm gonna be really organised!" "I'm gonna get all my homework out the way when I get it" blah blah blah, you get the picture but never actually followed it through.

But seeing as this is my last EVER school year (oh god), I am so determined to keep to these promises. This is my most important year of school and exams and for once, I am motivated to try hard, go the extra mile and all that jazz.

Including, making time for this blog. Starting from this week, I am going to be posting something every Sunday, could be a review of some kind, a recipe, something I want to talk about, something I've written myself but just a blog post with words in it.

This one is gonna be short and sweet so all I am going to say is to my fellow students, work hard and keep to any promises you make to yourself! We can do this together!

Tis all for now.
Laura x

No comments:

Post a Comment