Thursday 11 May 2017

30 Day Movie Challenge....in one post because I'm lazy


I mean I have nothing else to say than the title really. I saw my lovely friend Holly doing this on twitter and I thought I wanna do that but all in one go because knowing me I'd completely forget I was doing it. Sorry the last few posts have just been talking about my interests but hey I'm good at talking about my own interests. Also sorry if any of these repeat...

1. Your favourite movie
 I have far too many but the Harry Potter movies in general.
2.  The last movie you watched 
Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2
3. Your favourite action/adventure movie 
Kingsman: The Secret Service
4.  Your favourite horror movie
The only horror movie I've ever willing watched and enjoyed was Suburban Gothic
5. Your favourite drama movie 
A tie between the Imitation Game and Hidden Figures
6. Your favourite comedy movie 
Hot Fuzz
7. A movie that makes you happy
Mary Poppins
8. A movie that makes you sad
Marley and Me
9. A movie you practically know the whole script of
Any Harry Potter movie
10. Your favourite director
Tim Burton
11. Your favourite movie from your childhood
Cinderella
12. Your favourite animated movie
SO MANY... but Big Hero 6 and Zootopia are excellent
13. A movie you used to love but now hate
Honestly not sure there are any ....
14.  Your favourite quote from any movie
Okay I think a lot of my favourite movie quotes are also from books too so I'm omitting them. So I think one that is purely from a movie is probably "My philosophy is worrying means you suffer twice" from Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them. Despite the fact I am the biggest worrier alive, it is a good philosophy to have. 
15. The first movie you saw in the cinema
Finding Nemo
16. The last movie you saw in the cinema
Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2
17. The best movie you saw in the last year
Hidden Figures
18. A movie that disappointed you the most
The Fault in Our Stars
19. Your favourite actor
Eddie Redmayne
20. Your favourite actress
Emma Thompson
21. The most overrated movie
La La Land.... sorry about it. I liked it but it perhaps didn't need all of the hype it got.
22. The most underrated movie
What If
23. Your favourite character from any movie
Technically a literary character but Hermione Granger
24. Favourite documentary
No idea if I even have one
25. A movie no-one would expect you to love
Unstoppable
26. A movie that is a guilty pleasure
Shrek tbh
27. Favourite classic movie
The Sound of Music
28. Movie with the best soundtrack
Pirates of the Caribbean
29. A movie that changed your opinion about something
The Theory of Everything - it didn't necessarily change my opinion on anything but it definitely made me feel like I'd watched something that had an effect on me.
30. Your least favourite movie
I don't know because I've probably never watched it

No comments:

Post a Comment