Tuesday 3 January 2017

2017 - I may finally stick to this???

I'm pretty sure since I was 15, I've been saying 'I'm gonna write a blog' and my own laziness/the feeling nobody really cared if I was writing anything or not took over and I just didn't stick to it.
However, I'm 20 now. I can write better than I used to (I think anyway), I still have a lot to say on various matters ... some important, some not so much.
My New Year's Resolution is to try and write a blog post every week about something and to try and not give one if no-one else is reading because I shouldn't do it for other people, it should be for me.
It may not happen....but we're gonna give it a go because for once, I want to stick to something that I said I was going to!
Let's do this thing. New post to be up some point this week until I get my life sorted enough to figure out a decent day to write and stuff.
For now though folks, peace out
Laura x

No comments:

Post a Comment