Wednesday 29 October 2014

Fangirl Challenge (kinda)

Hello lovely people of the internet!
Basically, I saw this going around tumblr (you can follow me here if you like) and I am awful at gifsets or anything technical so I thought I would edit it down so I could do it on my blog! This way, you all get to see the fangirl that I really am, get to know me a bit better and hopefully join in my nerdiness.
(PSA: I do not know who originally created this tag but all credit goes to them, I am just editing and using it for here. I do not take credit for making it)

  • [10] movies - //Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban// Joseph and the Amazing Technicolour Dreamcoat//Jurassic Park//Struck by Lightning//Bend it like Beckham//How to train your Dragon//Aladdin//Monty Python and the Holy Grail//Miss Congeniality//Bridesmaids
  • [10] tv shows- //Game of Thrones//Agents of SHIELD//Orphan Black//Doctor Who//Sherlock//Elementary//Modern Family//The Big Bang Theory//FRIENDS//Scrubs
  • [7] actors- Chris Colfer//Russell Tovey//Matt Smith//Robert Downey Jr//Daniel Radcliffe//Peter Dinklage//Zachary Quinto
  • [7] actresses- Emma Watson//Jennifer Lawrence//Emma Thompson//Helena Bonham Carter//Rosario Dawson//Zoe Saldana//Natalie Dormer
Read into this what you will about the things I am a fan of. 
Soon enough, I think I will do a follow up post using other things from the full fangirl challenge such as favourite characters but include why etc. Those listed above are fairly self-explanatory I should think!

I have written myself a list of blog posts to do now so hopefully I should have more of structure soon enough!
Thanks for reading and let me know your favourites of the categories above!
Love Laura x

No comments:

Post a Comment