Monday 12 August 2013

Hello!

Now you've read the blog title, I'm hoping I've got the song "Hello!" from the Book of Mormon stuck in your head!

Anyway, this is my first post on this blog! To give you some infomation about myself, I am Laura Caley, a 16 year old girl from the North of England (namely Yorkshire). I decided I wanted to give this blogging thing a try as kind of creative outlet for me - because I can't draw, sew, watch myself back on camera or do anything else creative but what I can do is talk. (Often about nothing to be honest!)

I've had Tumblr for a long while which is, first and foremost, a blogging website but I generally use my Tumblr to fangirl over Darren Criss and random TV shows. I decided I wanted somewhere where I can write down my thoughts and feelings on anything and everything whether it be a book review, a film review, if there is a particularly good or bad episode of a TV show I'm watching or even just something that happened in my day and a proper blog would be much better for me to do this rather than just some thoughts on tumblr where it is so easy to be attacked for having a different opinion to someone else!

It doesn't matter to me whether or not people read this blog (although it would be nice!), it's just something for me to do in my spare time as a hobby. 

This post isn't going to be very long or particularly exciting but there will be more to come shortly! For example, my LeakyCon London post will be up shortly!

Thanks for reading :) 
Love Laura x

No comments:

Post a Comment